♡ Deep Brown/Black Winged Cut Crease Makeup! | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

I really love cut crease makeup. Lately, I have been on We Heart It a lot. It gives me so much inspiration and ideas for makeup looks. You can follow me at chloexo15 , I post daily, and I'm active everyday! This is a really pretty eye look, it is a little more on the dramatic side, and it may not the easiest. I am going to try and explain this as easy as possible, and hopefully you all understand me! If you have any questions, leave them as a comment below, I would be happy to get back to you!

Step One: Start of with a primed lid, I wanted my eyes to look very flawless, so I used a concealer and powder to prime my eyes. This will make sure the colours go on pigmented, smooth and last all day/night! 

*I also applied tape in an angled position at the outer corner of your eyes, this will make sure that all your shadow and liner is winged and very sharp.*

Step Two: Using a fluffy brush, take a medium brown shade and use this as your transition shade through the crease. *Make sure none of this gets on to the lower lid, just the crease.* 

Step Three: Take a thin angled brush, and apply a dark brown through the crease, again, make sure none of this is on the lid, just the crease. Once this is applied, take a pencil brush and blend this softly. This shouldn't be over blended, just enough to give a softer gradient effect going towards the brow-bone.

Step Four: Apply a cream/white shadow (matte) to the lid. This will make sure that the crease shades are nice and sharp, and anything that got onto the lower eye lid, will be cleaned up!

Step Five: Using a gel liner, create a wing using the tape as a guide. Finish the liner off by creating a line across the top lash line. Also, use a liner to line the top and lower waterlines. 

Step Six: Take the dark brown shadow that you used in the crease, and apply this tight to your lower lash line with a flat definer brush. Use the medium brown shade that you used for your transition shade and blend the dark brown shade to soften and smoke out the lower lash line. 

Step Seven: Apply a thin coat of mascara, then, if you would like, apply some lashes. I used lengthening lashes, they are not too dramatic, but do add something more to the look. If you need to, apply some liquid liner on top of the band of the lashes to hide the band. 

Step Eight: Apply the cream/white shadow under the brow, to highlight and lift the brow.

I hope you enjoyed this, and it helps!
You can also follow me on all my social medias. @chloexo15 everywhere!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 

Also let me know what you thought of this blog post in the comments section.

I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
I hope you enjoyed.
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow