♡ Christmas Party // Cool Toned Silver Makeup! Collab with justanxthergirl | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

I think we can all agree, that this time of year is always very busy! From shopping to parties! This post is for those of you who have Christmas parties coming up, and want some ideas for make up. This is a silver, smokey eye with some glitter! Its Christmas, so you have to add glitter! I thought this turned out really nicely, and I got really good feedback from it on social media, so I thought I would share it with you all! 

Im so excited to say that this is a collab with the amazing 'Just Another Girl'. We decided a few weeks ago that we were going to do this collab, and I'm so excited to share it with you. I'm doing the makeup tutorial part, and then she is going to be posting an outfit for this look! You should all go and check out her blog, it's so good, and she is a lovely person too! * justanxthergirl.blogspot.com * 



Step One: Apply concealer to the lids, blend, and set with a powder. This make sure the eyes are primed, and you have a flawless base to work on!

Step Two: Apply a cool tone taupe/brown shade to the crease as you transition shade. This is going to help your blend out all of the other colours, and make the look have more of a gradient effect.

Step Three: Apply a darker cool tone dark brown to the outer corner of the crease of the eye. This will deepen the look, and make the finished look more smokey and dramatic. It will also help the black blend out.

Step Four: Using a flat brush, take a matte black shadow, and apply this to the outer corner of your eyes. I took this very slightly into the crease, but make sure its very light in the crease. Blend this out with a clean brush, and repeat until you have the intensity that you want. Add the silver shadow to the inner part of the lower lash line.

Step Five: Using a flat brush, spray some fix+ spray on to it, to dampen it. This is going to foil the shadow we are using. Take a silver shade. Apply this to the entire inner to centre part of your eye. Don't take any of this into the crease, just keep it on the lid. 

Step Six: Take the brush you used with the black shadow, and with anything left over, use this to blend the middle of the eye, where the silver and black meet. Don't add any additional product, just whatever is left.

Step Seven: Spray your brush with the fix+ once again, and apply on top of the silver shadow, a silver glitter. I chose a glitter that wasn't too intense, but in real life, you still knew I had added some glitter. I applied some of this on top of the silver shadow on the lower lash line also.

Step Eight: Take some of the black shadow, and apply this to the lower lash line to meet the silver that we applied on the lower lash line. Blend this out with a clean brush, and re apply until you get the intensity you want.

Step Nine: This step is optional, but you may want to apply some false lashes and winged eyeliner. I also lined the rims of my eyes with black eye liner. 

Step Ten: Use a light highlight shade to highlight the inner corners and brow bone.

Step Eleven: Curl your lashes, and apply mascara



I hope you enjoyed this, and it helps!


If you didn't know already, I'm going to be uploading a new blog post, everyday until Christmas this month, so come back everyday for a new Christmas themed blog post!


You can also follow me on all my social medias. @chloexo15 everywhere!


If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 

Also let me know what you thought of this blog post in the comments section.

I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
I hope you enjoyed.
Merry Christmas!
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow