♡ How to Get BIG Lips // Easy and ALL NATURAL | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

Lets be honest, if your reading this, then you probably envy Kylie Jenner for her big lips. Me, personally, I have very thin and small lips. There are so many products out there on the market to plump your lips. From suction tools like liptiful, to plumping gloss and the list goes on. I have tried so many, and I think the best is always natural! 
I really like the fact that when something is all natural, that I make myself, I know whats in it, and its also much more affordable than the majority of products on the market. So these are some tips and tricks, and a DIY that you can make yourself, and you really will get results! 

Also, I have purchased the Kylie Lip Kit, and if you want me to do swatches and a review, just leave a comment below, and that will be up as soon as it arrives in the post!
_____

EXFOLIATE:
 Exfoliating your lips increasing the blood flow to your lips, and makes them appear much larger. You can use a toothbrush to do this, or you can make your own lip scrub with a little sugar, and a little olive oil. It works great!
______________________________________________

DIY PLUMPER: 

What you need:

Cinnamon powder
Vaseline/Any lip balm that you prefer!
Small container (to store)

How to do it: 

Take a little bit of cinnamon, I don't use any exact measurements and put it into the small container. **Only use a little of this as it can irritate the lips if you add too much, or the mixture is too concentrated with cinnamon**

Use a little bit of your lip balm, and put this also in with the cinnamon into the small container.

Mix it all up really well, you should get a paste at this stage.

Apply it to your lips, and leave it for around a minute. Any longer may cause irritation to the lips, so just be careful. 

**If you feel like it is too harsh, and your lips hurt, remove immediately**

After the minute is up, just take a wipe, and remove the paste from your lips. Make sure this is thoroughly removed.

Apply lip balm afterwards to hydrate and moisturise.

And your DONE! You can now have plump lips for any Christmas parties or events, for very cheap!

When your doing this, be careful and make sure your not being to harsh, and really irritating the lips!
___________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this, and it helps!

If you didn't know already, I'm going to be uploading a new blog post, everyday until Christmas this month, so come back everyday for a new Christmas themed blog post!


You can also follow me on all my social medias. @chloexo15 everywhere!


If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 

Also let me know what you thought of this blog post in the comments section.

I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
I hope you enjoyed.
Merry Christmas!






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow