♡ Gwen Stefani Urban Decay | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM






I recently purchased the Gwen Stefani palette from Urban Decay. I really love it! I Think the colours are so modern and on trend right now, and there is a nice mix of matte and shimmer. 
You can create so many different looks with this one palette, from natural and matte, to dramatic and shimmer, and even bright 80's themed makeup with the bright colours! All of the colours are very blendable, and very pigmented too! 

There will be a tutorial for this look going up at 5pm GMT tomorrow night. Its a very easy, colourful look that would be perfect for New Years Parties! 
_________________________

I hope you enjoyed this, and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias. @chloexo15 everywhere!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 

Let me know what you thought of this blog post in the comments section.

I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
Happy New Year!

Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow