♡ What Christmas Really Means | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


Christmas can be so busy, distracting and hectic. It can be so easy to forget the true meaning of Christmas, and get caught up in the traditions of the world. I want to remind you what Christmas is all about. Jesus. Not Santa, presents or food. Even though we love all these things, and Christmas wouldn't be the same without the little traditions, we should not forget the true meaning for Christmas.
God sent His one and only Son to the earth to die for us, to save us from our sins. Christmas is the celebration of His birth. I have been uploading parts of the Christmas story, and I really encourage you to read it.

I want to share some verses from the Bible with you, I would encourage you all to remember these as you open your presents and eat your yummy Christmas dinner, that Christmas Day is the celebration of the our Saviour Jesus being born.

“While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭2:6-7‬ ‭NIV‬‬

“This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭4:9‬ ‭NIV‬‬

“For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
John‬ ‭3:17‬ ‭NIV‬‬

“Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭7:14‬ ‭NIV‬‬

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
John 3:16


Thankyou for reading, and I hope it helps you all!

I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas, and I will be back, uploading, on Monday 28th December! I'm so happy that I did my blogmas this year, And that I could share the real meaning of Christmas with you! Thankyou to all of you who came back everyday to read my blog! I hope you will continue to do that, and that I will grow my audience even more in 2016!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow