♡ Silver and Plum Makeup // BLOGMAS DAY 14 | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


I really like silver and plum tones together. I came up with this look, surrounding it around silver and plum. I think this is perfect for a Christmas party, or any event this Christmas season. It looks quite difficult, but it is actually very easy to recreate! You can't really make it out in this particular photo, but I do have a plum shade on my lower lash line, and it was a lot more noticeable than it is in the photo. 

Step One | Apply a base to your eyes to prime the eyes so you have a flawless, prepared base to work on. Set this with a translucent powder.

Step Two | Apply a orange tone brown, as a transition shade in the crease. Keep it the most concentrated in the crease rather than on the lid. 

Step Three | Take a darker cool toned brown, and place this, with a pencil brush into the outer corner of the crease. Don't take this up too far, just make sure that your keeping it concentrated in the crease. Softly blend this to take away any harsh lines.

Step Four | Using a flat brush, take some silver shadow, and apply this all over your eye lid. Keep it the most concentrated in the inner corner on the eye to give your eyes a bright, open effect.

Step Five | Using a precise angled brush, cut the very outer corner of the outer crease with some matte black shadow. Create a wing with this too. Take a small pencil brush and blend the top part of the line of black shadow. Again, make sure this is softly blended, but keep the cut crease look. 

Step Six | Using a black liquid liner, draw a wing on to your eyes. I did not draw this the whole way across on me, I just went half way along my lash line. Make sure this is going up at the same angle as the black cut crease wing you made.

Step Seven | Using a little bit of a berry/plum shade, on a small blending brush, apply this right above the dark brown colour you put in the crease. Keep this very light as you just want a very slight plum to show.

Step Eight | Using the plum shade you used in step seven, apply this to the lower lash line. Keep this the most concentrated on the outer part of the lower lash line. Smudge a little of this under the wing too.

Step Nine | Apply the same silver on the inner half of the lower lash line, and the inner corner as yur highlight. Highlight the browbone with a white/bone highlight shade.

Step Ten | Curl your lashes, apply a deep plum liner to the water line, and apply a few coats of yorur favourite mascara. You could also apply false lashes with this look too!

I hope you enjoyed this, and it helps!

If you didn't know already, I'm going to be uploading a new blog post, everyday until Christmas this month, so come back everyday for a new Christmas themed blog post!


You can also follow me on all my social medias. @chloexo15 everywhere!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 

Also let me know what you thought of this blog post in the comments section.

I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
I hope you enjoyed.
Merry Christmas!
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow