♡ Jet Black, All MATTE Smokey Eye // Christmas Party Makeup | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I love smokey eyes, and to be honest, they are probably my favourite makeup look to do. I love them, especially for a special event. This is very dramatic and dark. This may not be for everyone, but I think this is great for a party. You can tone it down to how you like it, I just wanted to make mine quite dramatic. 

I used the Smashbox Shape Matters Palette for this entire look.

Step One: Apply a concealer or primer to the lid to prime the eye lid to make sure you have a flawless canvas to work on, and your eye makeup stays on a lot longer. 

Step Two: Apply a warm orange tone brown to the crease as your transition shade.


Step Three: Apply a darker brown, where you put the transition shade, both these shades are going to help blend out the black shade we are going to put on the lid.


Step Four: Using a flat brush, apply the matte black shadow all over your eyelid stopping at the crease.

Step Five: Take some of the black shadow on to your lower lash line, and blend well.

Step Six: Using a clean blending brush, blend the black into the browns in the crease. You want to continue to blend until you have a seamless, gradient blend.

Step Seven: I applied a creamy white into my inner corner and on to my brow bone to highlight my eyes.

Step Eight: Line the rims of the eyes with a black liner. Apply your favourite mascara, after curling your lashes.



I hope you enjoyed this, and it helps!


If you didn't know already, I'm going to be uploading a new blog post, everyday until Christmas this month, so come back everyday for a new Christmas themed blog post!


You can also follow me on all my social medias. @chloexo15 everywhere!



If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 

Also let me know what you thought of this blog post in the comments section.

I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
I hope you enjoyed.
Merry Christmas!
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow