♡ Modern Pin Up Makeup for Christmas! // Collab with Velvetd0nut | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Pin up makeup is a classic trend that never goes out of style. It has been around since Marilyn Monroe, and it is still a go to look for many people. Taylor Swift, for example, wears the pin up look really well with her signature red lips and winged liner. I thought this would be a good blog post to create, but saying its coming up to Christmas time, and this is my 'blogmas', I though it would be fun to add a Christmas touch to it!
All I did differently was add some gold onto my lower lash line and under my wing. This is a great makeup look for any event this Christmas season. It is also very quick and easy to do also! So anyone can do this!

This is also a collab with Velvetd0nut, she is such a lovely person, and she also has an amazing blog and youtube channel! I am creating this look, and she will be posting an outfit to go along with this makeup look! 
Make sure you go and check out her YouTube channel * https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kOf7irqX-Hoskh3Mni_pQ * 
and also her blog
 * http://velvetd0nut.blogspot.com.es/ * 


Step One: Apply concealer to the lids, blend, and set with a powder. This make sure the eyes are primed, and you have a flawless base to work on! You can also apply tape at the corner of your eyes going up ward from the lower lash line to the tail of the brow. 

Step Two: You don't have to, but you can apply a crease shade if you would like to at this stage!

Step Three: Using a liquid liner, draw on a long and thin flick. Bring the liner the whole way along the top lash line, and into the tear duct too. This can be as thick or as thin as you like.

Step Four: Spray some fix+ onto an angled brush, and using some gold shadow, apply this the whole way along your lower lash line. Take this then right under the wing. Keep it thin and precise.

Step Five: Apply a highlight shade to the brow bone and the inner corner.

Step Six: Curl your lashes, and apply mascara! 

And that's all, its so easy to do, and really does look really nice!

I hope you enjoyed this, and it helps!

If you didn't know already, I'm going to be uploading a new blog post, everyday until Christmas this month, so come back everyday for a new Christmas themed blog post!

You can also follow me on all my social medias. @chloexo15 everywhere!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 

Also let me know what you thought of this blog post in the comments section.

I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
I hope you enjoyed.
Merry Christmas!
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow