♡ Bright Gold/Yellow Glam Look | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

Ever since I purchased the Gwen Stefani palette, I have been thinking of looks that I could create using the shade '1987'. It is a beautiful bright yellow/gold shade. I was playing around with my makeup, and I came up with this look! I really like it, I hope you like it too!

Step One: I took the shade Stark from the Gwen Stefani palette, and applied this all over my lid, into my crease. 

Step Two: I took the shade Zone, on a crease brush, and applied this to my crease.

Step Three: I took the shade Anaheim on the same brush, and applied this into the crease also. This will add definition.

Step Four: I took the shade marked 1 in The Nudes palette, and on a smaller brush, applied this to the outer part of my eyes. Into the crease, but mostly on the outer corner.

Step Five: I took the shade marked 2 in The Nudes palette and used this to help me blend out the previous colour (1). 

Step Six: I took the shade Blackout from the Gwen Stefani palette and applied this on the outer corner of my eye using a pencil brush. You could use the matte black from The Nudes palette, but Blackout is my favourite. I took a small fluffy brush and blended this out.

Step Seven: I took the shade 1987 from the Gwen Stefani palette on a small flat brush, and applied this to the inner half of my eyes. I also took this on the inner part of the lower lash line. I kept this the most concentrated at the very inner part of my eye lid, and then faded it out slightly, to meet the black shadow we applied.

Step Eight: I took the black shadow again, and just deepened the outer corner up a little more. I made sure to softly blend the middle of my lid were the yellow shade and the black met.

Step Nine: I took the black shadow on the pencil brush again, and applied this to my lower lashline. I then took a blending brush and blended this out.

Step Ten: I lined my tight line with Urban Decay liner in Perversion. I lined my water line with Rimmel Liner in Nude 5.

Step Eleven: I applied the Benefit They're Real Tinted Lash Primer, after I curled my lashes. I then applied a few coats of the YSL Baby Doll mascara, and then applied a coat of BareMinerals Lash Domination mascara too!
___________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 


Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow