♡ My Favourite Things Right Now! | Chloe, xo ♡

8:00 PM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I go through phases of loving certain things. One week it may be a certain perfume, the next week it could be a lipstick! I thought I would share some of my favourite things with all of you today! 

Benefit They're Real Tinted Lash Primer. This has became a holy grail product for me. It is amazing! I got it on Boxing Day ( the release date ) and ever since, I have used it almost every day! It's gives your lashes so much length and volume, while also making your mascara stay on a lot longer! 

YSL Babydoll Mascara. This is incredible. It is something that I have wanted to try for a long time, and I can honestly say it is the best mascara that I have ever used, and trust me, I've tried a lot! It gives you an instant fake lashes effect, really long and thick lashes that holds a curl perfectly! 

Kylie Lip Kit in Candy K. I have a review on this, so you can CLICK HERE to go and read that if you are interested! 

Too Faced Chocolate Soliel bronzer. If you have fair/light skin, the light/medium shade in this is a must for you! I have never used a bronzer that gives me such a natural and sunk issued finish without looking blotchy or orange! It's amazing, I literally just use it every single day! 

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette. I have already posted about this too, so click here to read that! But I use this every day too, it is the perfect palette! 

Ariana Grande "Ari" Perfume. This is a super chic and girly fragrance! It is very light, but just smells so expensive and luxurious! It also lasts really well. CLICK HERE to see all of my perfume favourites!

Nike Baseball cap. I have never been someone to wear this type of thing, but after falling in love with Kylie Jenner's style, I really wanted to try it! I love it, and it goes with everything. It's also great for when your lazy and don't want to bother straightening your hair! 

Soap and Glory Hand Food. I got this for Christmas and at first, I couldn't stand the smell, but my hands are always super dry so I decided to give it a go anyway! I now use this every night, and my hands have never been this soft! 

Nomination Rose Gold Bracelet. I got this for my birthday in November, and I have worn it literally every day since! It is the cutest and daintiest little thing! If you want a blog post all about it, then let me know! 
___________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post!

Please like, comment and share!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow