♡ MEET MY NEW PUPPY! | Chloe, xo ♡

6:00 PM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

The fact that I'm writing a blog post about my new puppy, makes me very excited and happy! I already, as some of you may know, have a golden cocker spaniel, Molly. I have wanted for a very long time to get another little puppy! After years of begging my parents, I finally got another little puppy! She is a black Cocker Spaniel, and I decided to call her Bella! If you want more posts on my dogs, let me know too! 









Also! Does anyone have any tips and tricks to help your puppy not cry at night? Bella is crying at night, and I would really appreciate your help! You can tweet me them @chloexo15 or you can leave them in the comments below!
_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post!

Please like, comment and share!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow