♡ Classic Valentines Glam with a Winged out Cut Crease | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


I wanted to create a look that would be more wearable and easy to recreate for you! I came up with this look, and I have to say, I really like it! It's so simple and only uses a few shadows, so even if your a beginner, you can still create this look! 

Step One // Start with primed and corrected eye lids. You need a really flawless base for this look! 

Step Two //  I took a medium brown shade with a slight pink undertone and applied this with a fluffy brush to my crease to act as a transition shade. Because this is a cut crease look, make sure none of this gets on to the eyelid. 

Step Three // I took my liquid liner, and did a pretty simple winged liner. You want to make sure this is extended out a little further than usual. 

Step Four // I took a berry wine toned shadow, and using a smaller more precise brush, I applied this through the crease, most concentrated in the outer crease. I also took a little amount and added a little more extended out in a wing shape. 

Step Five // I took a clean blending brush and blended this out keeping it above the crease.

Step Six // I took a pinky champagne shade and using a small flat brush, I packed this all over the lid, and in between the wine shade and the wing. I also applied this on the inner corner and lightly right under my brow! 

Step Seven // I decided to keep my lower lash line bare for this. So I just applied a few coats of mascara on them for definition. I also applied lash primer and mascara to my upper lashes after I curled them. 


Step Eight // I applied fluttery lashes, but it's completely optional for the look!

___________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow