♡ Skincare Routine: MORNING | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


My skin is so strange and changeable! One day it could be super clear, and the next I could be struggling with acne. Although the acne is never severe, and it doesn't take that long to clear up, it's still really annoying! 
I have been through so many skin care routines. I have finally found this routine that is the best I have ever tried. It's been a solid routine for me everyday for the last 3-6 months! It's so simple and most of the products are nice and affordable too!

Morning

Step One: I like to give my face a nice rinse with warm water to, not only wake me up, but open up my pores so I can properly cleanse my skin! 

Step Two: This is a weird one. I use Johnsons Top To Toe to wash my face. If you are laughing at me right now, and thinking I'm a weirdo, I don't blame you! But try it! It's the best cleaner I have ever used! It gives a really deep clean, but doesn't irritate my skin at all, it doesn't break me out either which is incredible! 

Step Three: After making sure that the cleanser is thoroughly removed, I use my toner. I use the Clean And Clear Deep Cleansing lotion for sensitive skin. This is great if you have acne prone skin as it contains salicylic acid, which reduces acne! It also makes sure your face is nice and clean! 


Step Four: I use the Clinique Dramatically Different Gel to hydrate and moisturise my skin. This is one of the very few moisturisers that don't break me out.

Step Five: I then go and apply some BareMinerals Renew and Hydrate eye cream around my eye area. Under my eyes can tend to get very dry if I don't use this! 

Step Six: I then just apply some Carmex to my lips, to moisturise and prep for lipstick!
___________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow