♡ Study Motivation // Easy and Simple Motivation Tips! | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

I hate studying. I have never enjoyed it. I procrastinate away from it as far as possible. I have never been very good at revision, and I have just gotten used to winging exams, even though that sounds really bad! I don't recommend you do that! It doesn't always work, I have proof! Over the past few months, I have been trying to motivate myself to study, and get good at it. I have a few really simple steps that work for me, that I thought I should share with you!

STUDYBLR I only heard of this a few weeks ago, and it is such a good way to get motivated. It basically has a tonne of study notes, which will motivate you to take notes, and also come up with good ideas that may help you to revise better, and memorise better. All you have to do is type it in to Tumblr, Pinterest, We Heart It etc.

MAKE A TIMETABLE If you organise your time, and you are aware of the things that you have to do, you will be more likely to get motivated to actually do it. Just make a realistic and simple timetable of how long and when you are going to revise certain topics.

SET SMALL AND OBTAINABLE GOALS It is much easier to get motivated if you have something to work towards. Don't set really hard to achieve goals, set small goals and targets to work from, and then you will be aware of what you have to work towards.

REWARD YOURSELF When you achieve goals, reward yourself. Take a break, eat something, get some fresh air, anything that will encourage you to reach the goal that you have set yourself in advance.

REMOVE ANY DISTRACTIONS Get in to an area where there is no distractions or nothing that is going to cause you to procrastinate from studying. Turn your phone on airplane mode, and anything else that may distract you, and get the work done.
______________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this, and that it will help you!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow