♡ IM NOMITATED FOR AN AWARD! // LIEBSTER AWARD | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

I am super late about getting around to doing this! At the end of March, I got a lovely comment from Daisy from the blog http://0hsodaisy.blogspot.co.uk , she had told me that she had nominated me for a Liebster Award. Thank you so much to Daisy, and I apologise for taking so long to post this!

The Liebster Award can be for any blogger who has less than 1000 followers and has been blogging for 2 years or less. I have been blogging for just over a year!

If you have been nominated, then here are the rules!

  • Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog
  • Insert an image of the Liebster award in your blog.
  • Answer 11 questions that are asked of you by the person who nominated you.
  • Nominate up to 11 bloggers to receive the award next.
  • Ask these bloggers 11 new questions that you provide.
  • List these same rules in your own blog.
  • Inform the bloggers who you nominated, that they were nominated for the Liebster Award, and provide a link to your post.
Daisy's questions for the nominees:


Why did you start a blog?
I have always had a passion for makeup and beauty, and thought the idea of starting a beauty blog sounded very exciting and fun! It basically was an outlet for me to express my passion and interest on this topic.

What is your favourite TV show?
I love Friends, and Life Unexpected!

If you were given £1000, what would you spend it on?
Probably makeup and clothes. Just being honest!

What is/was your favourite and least favourite school subject and why?
I didn't really have any favourites, to be honest! I just got on with them all!
My least favourite was 100% PE.

Who are your top 3 singers/bands? (I want recommendations!)
Taylor Swift
Selena Gomez OR Meghan Trainor
Ariana Grande

Tea or coffee? Or something else?
Green Tea, it is my favourite thing to drink! But I also love decaf black coffee

What's your favourite 
Right now, I am loving the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer

What is your dream job?
I think this one is going to be a really obvious answer, after all, I have mentioned it 100 times already on my blog. My dream job is to be a makeup artist. I have wanted to be a makeup artist since I was very little, and it has never changed!

Have you told anyone about your blog? If so, who? And has anyone teased you about it?
Only my closest friends and family really know, so I have never been teased about it!

Who are your top 5 Youtubers?
Kandee Johnson is my all time favourite, no one will ever be better than her in my opinion!
Jaclyn Hill, she is so talented and funny!
Niki and Gabi, their videos are such high quality, and they always seem to make me laugh with their funny videos!
Casey Holmes, so pretty, so talented and has the cutest dogs!
Chelsea Crocket, she is a Christian, and gives awesome Christian based advice for young people!

Can you speak a different language? If so, what ones? Are there any languages you would like to learn? 
I tried to learn French when I started high school, but I was terrible at it! I gave up, but someday I would love to learn French or Spanish!

My nominations:

My questions for the nominees:

  1. Why did you start a blog?
  2. What is your favourite thing to do in your free time?
  3. Whats your favourite animal?
  4. Did you like school?
  5. Twitter or Instagram?
  6. What do you order at Starbucks or Costa?
  7. Favourite YouTuber?
  8. Whats your favourite things about blogging?
  9. Do you have any dreams for the future? Tell us one!
  10. If you could only have one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  11. Where is the furthest country from you, that you have been to?
Thankyou again to Daisy for nominating me!
________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow