♡ KYLIE LIP KIT CANDY K DUPE | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


I think at this point, you all are very aware that I am a huge fan of the Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kits. They are just the best liquid lipsticks, and liners, that I have tried. They are long lasting, creamy, non drying, and super opaque. I do have to admit though, they are kind of pricey, and definitely hard to get a hold of. READ MY REVIEW POST HERE. 
I managed to get a hold of Candy K and Koko K. I still haven't found a dupe for Koko K, but I think I have found the perfect affordable dupe for Candy K.


REVLON ULTRA HD MATTE LIP COLOUR 'Seduction'. I picked this up about a week ago, and I was wearing Candy K at the time. When I swatched it, my mum noticed immediately that it was nearly an exact match to Candy K. I put them side by side, and they were almost the exact same! 


Seduction is a little more orange, and Candy is a little more brown, but really, on the lips, you can't really notice a difference! Plus, Seduction is very comfortable to wear, and feels very moisturising too!
________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow