♡ How to make your highlight POP! | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

I love a super intense highlight. I think it creates a super polished and healthy finish to your makeup, and I think it is essential for everyones beauty routine. Over the past few months, I have tried out multiple highlighters, and I have tried out many different techniques and 'hacks' to make it as intense as possible. Today, I am going to share some of them with you.

APPLY HIGHLIGHT TO A DAMP FACE
Simple spritz your face with a setting spray, something like Fix+ will work perfectly, once you evenly spray it all over, wait for it to dry a little bit. When your face is still damp, apply your highlight over. This will make it so much more intense!

CREAM THEN POWDER
Apply your cream highlight, then your powder highlight on top. This will add much more of a dewy and highlighted effect, which will also be much more intense and long wearing.

APPPLY WITH DAMP BRUSH
This is similar to the damp face. Apply your highlight using a brush that has been spritzed with a setting spray. This will give a super highlighted look, and definitely make your highlight pop!
________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Omg I love the Mary Lou highlighter, it's so good! And I'm starting to wonder if I should buy Fix Plus, everyone seems to love it and talk about it!
    And I've nominated you for the Starlight Blogger Award, the post and the details are in a post on my blog!
    Robyn x
    http://0hsodaisy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow